Old 07-03-2004, 02:49 AM
Nedra

Default mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Nedra

Old 07-03-2004, 03:20 AM
Pond Newbie

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Nedra, have her email me at spam_hater AT killkillkill DOT com . I think I can help her
out.

DeAnna

Old 07-03-2004, 04:24 PM
John Hines

"Nedra" wrote:

I was emailing 'mad' last night and she says her newsreader
has dropped the group. She asks that I tell everyone she misses
y'all - - I know how that is. This group is so
addictive... bad as ponding ;-)

Google has this group via browser.

Old 07-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Nedra

Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

Nedra

Old 10-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Dan D.

"Nedra" wrote in message nk.net...
Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

There are still a few free access usenet servers out there.
Right off hand I can't name one but I will find out if you want.
I used to use one at home when my dial up news server was crap.
They worked pretty good and MUCH faster than google.

I'm using google now but I'm at work :-)) and it's all I can
get access to.

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com
Old 15-03-2004, 02:28 AM
Nedra

Thanks Dan ... I'll send this to mad and see what she says about
having you do this.

Nedra

"Dan D." wrote in message
m...

nk.net...

mad sez Hi Nedra Ponds 5 29-05-2004 07:04 PM
mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL Nedra Ponds 0 07-03-2004 02:30 AM
mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL Nedra Ponds 0 07-03-2004 02:30 AM
mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL Nedra Ponds 0 07-03-2004 02:17 AM
MAD COWS OR MAD SCIENTISTS? Mark Dawkins sci.agriculture 2 28-01-2003 11:52 PM