GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Permanganate Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/54750-permanganate-pictures.html)

~ jan JJsPond.us 07-03-2004 03:15 AM

Permanganate Pictures

One of our rec.ponders did a wonderful write up and pictures when he used
Potassium Permanganate in his pond. Anyone got the website?

Thanks,
~ jan

RichToyBox 07-03-2004 03:15 AM

Permanganate Pictures

Jan,

It was Theo at http://www.wide-o.net/pptreatment/
--
RichToyBox

BenignVanilla 08-03-2004 03:31 PM

Permanganate Pictures

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
One of our rec.ponders did a wonderful write up and pictures when he used
Potassium Permanganate in his pond. Anyone got the website?

That was Theo...his link and a bunch more on PP can be found he

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topiclis...Potassium%20Pe
rmanganate

BV.

~ jan JJsPond.us 10-03-2004 08:39 PM