GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ppl-24 liner (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/54931-ppl-24-liner.html)

KRF 09-03-2004 04:13 AM

ppl-24 liner

Anyone using it currently or know about it? Thanks

T 12-03-2004 01:49 PM

ppl-24 liner

On 3/8/04 5:28 PM, in article
, "KRF"
wrote:

Anyone using it currently or know about it? Thanks

Yes, I've used it in a pond for four years. Then removed the pond took out
the liner and used it in another pond at my parent's home. I think it is
GREAT! 1/3 the weight of EPDM rubber, 8 times stronger, and usually 1/2 the
price. The only down side is that it is a bit stiffer than the rubber which
can make laying it out in irregular shapes interesting. Both of the ponds
I've used it in were traditionally shaped (rectangular) so I had no real
problems.

- T. Wardell
Dallas, TX