GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   terra cotta pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/55009-terra-cotta-pots.html)

melissa 10-03-2004 04:13 AM

terra cotta pots

hello,
are terra cotta pots safe to use in a fish pond? i want to make a
waterfall/fountain using different size terra cotta pots. any opinions?
thanks
melissa

joe 10-03-2004 04:13 AM

terra cotta pots

The only thing I notice about them is that they don't seem to last very
long. I've never had one in the pond but I have in my yard and they seem to
disintegrate. You may want to consider a pot that is glazed.

Joe