GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   when is it time to start water feature. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/57217-when-time-start-water-feature.html)

Howard 29-03-2004 03:42 PM

when is it time to start water feature.

Im in Toronto, Canada, the water is just above 30F and the air is warming
up, when is the best time to start running the water features?

Janet 29-03-2004 04:43 PM

when is it time to start water feature.

My pump and filter are running already, have been since the ice disappeared.
My neighbor got his running yesterday as well. Fish are up and happy with
the warm sunshine and anarcharis (sp?) is greening up nicely. :o)
Janet in beautiful, sunny, warm Niagara Falls!

--

4...

Howard 29-03-2004 05:33 PM

when is it time to start water feature.

"Janet" wrote in
:

My pump and filter are running already, have been since the ice
disappeared. My neighbor got his running yesterday as well. Fish are
up and happy with the warm sunshine and anarcharis (sp?) is greening
up nicely. :o)
Janet in beautiful, sunny, warm Niagara Falls!

Thats what I thought, I have my pumps running also now, fish seem to be
moving around now that the water is moving.