Old 30-03-2004, 11:36 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

We have resumed daily missions patrolling the perimeter. Some east african
bull geese have been making low level passes daily, but several short bursts
of our sonic weapons have steered them clear of the pond. We developed a new
mission this week. When the commander leaves the bunker we run a short
mission to the pond edge to check for bogies. We have enlisted 12-14 frogs
all of which immediately dive into the pond for seal ops. when we arrive
ensuring that the commander is safe from geese, and from the marauding fish
below.

All quiet on the pond edge.

Nilla
First in Command