Old 31-03-2004, 12:36 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

We have resumed daily missions patrolling the perimeter. Some east african
bull geese have been making low level passes daily, but several short bursts
of our sonic weapons have steered them clear of the pond. We developed a new
mission this week. When the commander leaves the bunker we run a short
mission to the pond edge to check for bogies. We have enlisted 12-14 frogs
all of which immediately dive into the pond for seal ops. when we arrive
ensuring that the commander is safe from geese, and from the marauding fish
below.

All quiet on the pond edge.

Nilla
First in Command
Husky Sonic Special Ops Battallion

Old 31-03-2004, 01:57 AM
Ka30P

Water gardening labradors here!

We have also taken on comrades in arms in
our prosecution of Secret Squirrel.
We opened negotiations with two members of
the Black-Billed Magpie Forces to assist us in
eradication of said Secret Squirrel.
We are headquartered in the pussy willow tree
where the Magpie Forces have built a fort. Secret Squirrel's lair is deep
within the pine tree.
While confidence is high that Secret Squirrel will be captured we were dismayed
to find out that Alpha Female in the Human Headquarters has been sneaking
peanuts to Secret Squirrel and allowing him to snack on sunflower seeds when we
are taking our much deserved naps in the sun. We consider this a gross betrayal
of our mission and are plotting a counter move that will not endanger our
ongoing supply lines of kibble.

Rosie and Heidi
The water gardening labradors

Old 31-03-2004, 04:21 AM
axeman chris

Maisy the submersible Basset Hound is looking forward to getting back into
the water.
There's nothing like enhancing that hound odour with some pond gack!

Jacqui