Old 01-04-2004, 08:15 PM
BenignVanilla

Default How Clean is Clean?

It's that time of year when we're taking our hoop houses down, removing the
screening, scopping debris, vacumming the ponds. How clean is clean? When I
built my pond, I wanted a fairly natural look. The fact that my liner is
covered in a green sweater of algae is to me a success. The fact that plants
are growing densely near the bottom disguising the bottom is wonderful. The
fact that I have a few leaves in there, so what? Am I Abby Normal?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 01-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Am I Abby Normal?

--
BV.

You're cooked, beyond recognition, absolutely Abby Normal
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**