Old 09-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Award for a creative post: Anacharis by BV

Some one-liners are wonderful. BV's planting method is not a one-liner, but
it has surely captured the imagination of lots of ponders. It would seem
that whole ponds are going to be re--re-planted just to apply his method!
He should get an award for his creativity. I soberly propose a toast to his
creativity and herewith reproduce his post:

The (in-) famous post:

My planting method for Anacharis as follows...

1. Extend hand (assumes Anacharis firmly gripped in hand) over
pond surface
2. Drop Anacharis
3. Open Beer.

Jim

Old 09-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Ka30P

Toast with the morning latte!

kathy :-)
Old 10-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Hank

I'll drink to that ....... I have printed the post and distributed it
to my neighbors to explain the amount of beer bottles in my recycling
bins. (I plan on doing a lot of planting this summer)
Thanks BV for protecting my reputation. ........ Is it proper to
plant before noon? ;-}

Old 10-04-2004, 03:33 AM
Pond Newbie

Here, here! *lifts ZiegenLight*

Is it time to plant more Anacharis?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

Old 10-04-2004, 04:32 AM
Sean Dinh

No! I have to practice abstinence on Good Friday.

Ask again in a few hours, please?

Old 11-04-2004, 12:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

You realize that I've copied all your names down, so if you have sick fish
or sick ponds and have to run the WQ tests, I'm going to be quite
suspicious if the WQ is perfect. I expect though, with all that additional
anacharis, if it doesn't clog up the plumbing, you may have better WQ than
ever. ;o) ~ jan -- make mine an ice tea, no sugar

(Not a teetotaler, but a teAtotaler, y'all enjoy that horse pee for me.)
)))))))
~ jan (Do you know where your water quality is?)