GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Marsh marigold division (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/58572-marsh-marigold-division.html)

Everwyrd 10-04-2004 06:04 AM

Marsh marigold division

Happy Spring!!

Even though it feels like Winter here in NJ. It's been a while since I
posted here but I never stopped lurking and learning (should that be
LURNING??) :)

I recently put in a bog near my pond and have yet to plant it. I have a very
established marsh marigold on a shelf in my pond that I have moved to a
bigger pot year after year for about four years now.

I would like to divide this plant and put half in the bog. Is there anything
I need to be careful about or can I just separate the roots and put
everything where I want it?

You people are great and I enjoy this group immensely.

Alan