GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Interesting Post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/58775-re-interesting-post.html)

Spike \Voluntary Mutant\ Jackson 13-04-2004 05:37 AM

Interesting Post

"Preesi" wrote in message
Message 1 of 1
Subject: Hey AGS check this out
Date: 4/1/2004 7:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: SweetNSasC
MsgId:

I was curious why there are no *Marker*'s here and I clicked on "Meet
Your Hosts". No one is there. lol Nice huh??? So then I looked at
the "Community Standards"..........

Vulgarity Vulgarity and expletives of an exclamatory nature are
permitted on our boards, provided that the vulgarity is not directed at
another member.

Not that I need that info but I think sometimes it might feel good for
you to let loose in case you get a special visitor. lol Just being a
helpful friend. :-)

--
preesi
Hey Kids!