GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/58789-looking-plants.html)

Benign Vanilla 13-04-2004 03:04 PM

Looking for Plants

Anyone in the south getting ready to compost any WH or water lettuce?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

pmwebdesigns 15-04-2004 07:02 PM

Looking for Plants

Why you need some?
I don't have any yet but a friend of mine said she had plenty. I was go get
me a couple in a week or two when I go her way. I'll grab you a couple water
hyacinths (ms) if you want. No charge. Just the S&H.
Priss

Benign Vanilla 15-04-2004 07:32 PM

Looking for Plants

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
Why you need some?
I don't have any yet but a friend of mine said she had plenty. I was go

get
me a couple in a week or two when I go her way. I'll grab you a couple

water
hyacinths (ms) if you want. No charge. Just the S&H.

snip

I'd love some WH ASAP. That would be awesome!!!

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Benign Vanilla 15-04-2004 10:06 PM

Looking for Plants

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
Email me privately your addie.
Priss
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
Why you need some?
I don't have any yet but a friend of mine said she had plenty. I was

go
get
me a couple in a week or two when I go her way. I'll grab you a couple

water
hyacinths (ms) if you want. No charge. Just the S&H.

snip

I'd love some WH ASAP. That would be awesome!!!

I just sent you an email, expect one from a Jeff in MD, as I don't really
use my Bv address for much.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com