GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   saying aloha!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/58889-saying-aloha.html)

paul_v_biker 14-04-2004 09:59 PM

saying aloha!!

Hello,

Thought i'd make a newbie post where i'll be posting!!

i'm 16 and me/my parents have 2 ponds linked via a water fall.

we have lots of lovely fishies and just today have bought 7 koi 2-3inches!! 4 ghost and 3 koi.

we also have a 7 inch Koi which is a lovely golden colour and has pine cone effect scales which we bought a few years back. a large albino grass carp same kind of a size as the koi.

quite a few tench, lots of goldfish a random carp, not sure which species.

few sarasa comets, 5 golden orfe!! oh and a few rudd

think thats all.

i have 33 fryi took out the pond last year up here in my bedroom in an aqurium, i think 10 of them are goldfish and the rest are rudd.

So yea hi!!

anyone around my area? Essex, Kirby Cross (UK)

Ka30P 14-04-2004 10:34 PM

saying aloha!!

Hi Paul,

Welcome to rec.ponds!
We do have some UK visitors from time to time,
we'd love to have someone permanent to answer UK questions.

I'm at the corner end of the US, WA state.

kathy :-)

paul_v_biker 14-04-2004 11:04 PM

saying aloha!!

Bit of a newbie at the moment but i'm sure i could offer some advice to UK members!!