Old 17-04-2004, 08:54 PM
matrix

Default Best bio bacteria and where to buy?

Just wondering which bio-bacteria was the best or proven in your
ponds?..Also the best place to buy it?

I am going enlarge my pond this summer and will need a boost for my koi.

T.I.A.

Old 17-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Nedra

I vote for BZT - you can buy it online:
www.united-tech.com

or telephone:
916-610-5205
Ask for Aquaculture... then mention the Ponders Special.

Good Luck!

Nedra in Missouri

Old 17-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Mickey

I wouldn't be worried about it if you have an established filtering system.
Your pond is full of the bacteria already.

Old 17-04-2004, 09:07 PM

I agree. put the money into a veggie filter instead. Ingrid

"matrix" wrote in message
Just wondering which bio-bacteria was the best or proven in your
ponds?..Also the best place to buy it?

I am going enlarge my pond this summer and will need a boost for my koi.

T.I.A.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com