GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The toad enthusiast is enthused!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/59166-toad-enthusiast-enthused.html)

jammer 17-04-2004 10:09 PM

The toad enthusiast is enthused!!!

Last night i went out to the pond where i had a drop light and under
it was sitting the season's first toad. 2 weeks tops and they should
be singing and doing their thing.

:) :) :) :) :)

Pond is clear to the bottom. Lots of plants, no mechanical anything.

Gareee© 18-04-2004 04:04 AM

The toad enthusiast is enthused!!!

We've got a little drainage ditch pong (4ft sq.) with probably 200-300
tadpoles in it. I'm not sure what they are yet, but they'll be crawling out
within weeks.

jammer 19-04-2004 04:03 AM

The toad enthusiast is enthused!!!

Cool ! Enjoy the little critters!

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:20:31 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

We've got a little drainage ditch pong (4ft sq.) with probably

200-300
tadpoles in it. I'm not sure what they are yet, but they'll be

crawling out
within weeks.

.. .