GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Fish....What lives well woth goldfish? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/59278-pond-fish-what-lives-well-woth-goldfish.html)

Mike 18-04-2004 07:03 AM

Pond Fish....What lives well woth goldfish?

Currently I have goldfish in my pond and I was wondering other than Koi what
species of fish will live well with the goldfish???

Mike

Mouse 18-04-2004 03:05 PM

Pond Fish....What lives well woth goldfish?

I have Common Goldfish, Comets, Golden Orf, Blue Orf, Golden Tench and Ghost
Carp in my 1000 gal pond here in the UK. All live happily together.
Mouse

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
Currently I have goldfish in my pond and I was wondering other than Koi

what
species of fish will live well with the goldfish???

Mike

---