GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Out of Date Melafix (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/59423-out-date-melafix.html)

Waseem 19-04-2004 09:07 PM

Out of Date Melafix

Hi

I bought some melafix for my pond from Lancashire Homes and Gardens In
Accrington UK, and after using it for a week i just happened to notice
that the EXP date was: 02 03 !!!!!!

This means its over a year out of date right ? What could this do to
my pond ?

I dont have the receipt or proof that i bought it from there , but i
will be telling trading standards about this disgrace

Also my PH has shot up to 8.5 , which is not good,

Please help

Waseem

[email protected] 20-04-2004 01:03 AM

Out of Date Melafix

it isnt all that useful anyway. do you know anything about tea tree oil?
a little salt is going to work better and be healthier for your pond. Ingrid

(Waseem) wrote:
I bought some melafix for my pond from Lancashire Homes and Gardens In
Accrington UK, and after using it for a week i just happened to notice
that the EXP date was: 02 03 !!!!!!

This means its over a year out of date right ? What could this do to
my pond ?

I dont have the receipt or proof that i bought it from there , but i
will be telling trading standards about this disgrace

Also my PH has shot up to 8.5 , which is not good,

Please help

Waseem

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/