Old 21-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Mark Bannister

Default tile adhesive in pond

New to rec.ponds. Hello all.
We are installing a cinder block pond as I type this. It will be sealed
with Hecht Rubber EPDM sealer. My wife found some granite tile on sale
and wants to line the inside with the tile. Hecht says normal tile
adhesive will work against their sealer.
Does anybody know if:
Tile adhesive works underwater?
Will it kill the fish?

Thanks
Mark Bannister

Old 22-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Go to your local pool shop, they'll have goo that is used for 'pool tiles'.
I don't think normal tile goo will be good for the fishies.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

. ..