GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mosquito dunks safe? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/59625-mosquito-dunks-safe.html)

Lydia 22-04-2004 07:02 AM

mosquito dunks safe?

There's a bunch of mosquito larvae in my water garden. I would like to try
using a mosquito dunk, but am concerned that it will harm the other things
in the pond such as snails and tadpoles.

Are mosquito dunks safe to all the other life in the pond? Any draw backs
to using dunks?

Thanks,
Lydia

Nedra 22-04-2004 03:05 PM

mosquito dunks safe?

Mosquito dunks are perfectly safe for all pond life,
fish, snails, etc.

Nedra