GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [Ping] Nedra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/59778-%5Bping%5D-nedra.html)

joe 24-04-2004 05:05 PM

[Ping] Nedra

Nedra,

Your spam filter sent me a message saying my request for your address was
being held as spam. I followed the link and got the message that I was too
slow and the original message was deleted. Anyway, can you email me your
address so I can mail you your hyacinth?

Joe

Nedra 24-04-2004 05:05 PM

[Ping] Nedra

Yes, Joe, I know. I had two emails from you - just waiting
for me to get them. I'm very sorry you had trouble :(
The spamblocker holds all my 'new' email... again, Sorry..

I sent you my land address about an hour ago. Again,
Thanks a million!! for all your trouble.

Nedra