GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fish Gone??? Help(Veggie Filter?)) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60208-re-fish-gone-help-veggie-filter.html)

Bette E 29-04-2004 04:38 PM

Fish Gone??? Help(Veggie Filter?))

Thank you both for sharing your info. I've been doing this for 4 years
now, but it has never been so bad. (I'm sure that you are right---- the
feeding, sparce as it was, combined with the number of fish, made it
worse.) I was lucky enough to contact a gal who has a lot of experience
with these "events." She said the fish are hiding in the debris at the
bottom, due to a cold snap we had. She is coming tomorrow to clean the
pond and put a veggie filter in above the falls.
Bette