GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aqua UV Ultima 11 filters? anybody use these? The good and the bad please. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60227-aqua-uv-ultima-11-filters-anybody-use-these-good-bad-please.html)

The Dude 29-04-2004 08:37 PM

Aqua UV Ultima 11 filters? anybody use these? The good and the bad please.

I was thinking of getting the 2000 model for a 1000 gal pond. I wanted
to know if they keep the pond clean and what kind of maintenance they
required other than backwashing. I have a Seqence 5800 series pump
which should be more than enough. My main objective is crystal clear
water. I know the Aquadyne is better but it is out of my price range.
Any help appreciated.

JG