GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ?? (Thank You All) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60240-re-veggie-filters-vs-uv-filters-thank-you-all.html)

Bette E 29-04-2004 10:08 PM

Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ?? (Thank You All)

You all, have given me much to think about, thank you for sharing your
ideas..
I enjoyed the obvious humor too.
Ingrid, your pics are beautiful, thanks for your input too, I decided on
a veggie filter. It is a "natural" way of pond filtration, I like that.
I am in zone 5 here in central OH. I think it will work just fine. Over
the last 4 winters, I cut and set my hardy lilies on the bottom along
with the cut Iris. The only thing I do is remove the water lettuce and
the

REBEL JOE 30-04-2004 02:07 PM

Veggie Filters vs UV Filters ?? (Thank You All)

Where in Ohio maybe we're neighbors I'm in Lima.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND