GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   (Ann and Jazz) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60606-ann-jazz.html)

matrix 04-05-2004 11:07 PM

(Ann and Jazz)

(Ann in Houston)
I went with a terrace to cover my pond with the added bonus of having
hanging baskets over it. I use lattice during the mild months then put
half inch plywood during July and August.

I went with 2 x 6 x 12's and 4x4 posts then covered the top with the
lattice.

(Your neighbor in Corpus ;-)

(Jazz)
As for the UV's I use the Pondmaster UV which has an added advantage of
having two glow lights that tell you when it's working and is the only
light which is submersible.

If you want I can post a site with a VERY good price. ;-)