GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Mother's Day (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/60943-happy-mothers-day.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 09-05-2004 04:06 PM

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Ladies in the newsgroup.

Thanks for loving us despite our in-perfections.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Nedra 10-05-2004 02:03 AM

Happy Mother's Day

Why, Thank You, JMK! ... I'm just home from a lovely
visit with my Mom (100+ years old) and my two sons....

Nedra

~ Windsong ~ 10-05-2004 05:06 AM

Happy Mother's Day

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Ladies in the newsgroup.

Thanks for loving us despite our in-perfections.

==========================
Thank you. Of all things we were invited to a fish-fry today. Striped
bass, battered and lightly fired plus all the trimmings. The weather was
perfect - just a great day for an outdoor event.....
--
-:¦:-
*.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-

jammer 10-05-2004 10:09 AM

Happy Mother's Day

On Sun, 9 May 2004 22:17:26 -0500, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
.. .
Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Ladies in the newsgroup.

Thanks for loving us despite our in-perfections.

Thank you. Of all things we were invited to a fish-fry today.

Striped
bass, battered and lightly fired plus all the trimmings. The weather

was
perfect - just a great day for an outdoor event.....

That's one way to cull fish!

hahahaha....j/k