GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what is a good cement mixture for a water fall? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61052-what-good-cement-mixture-water-fall.html)

urmomass 11-05-2004 05:07 AM

what is a good cement mixture for a water fall?

hi all
i'm new and i'm trying to build a waterfall in the backyard. i dont
know what to get from home depot. please help....
TIA

Just Me \Koi\ 11-05-2004 04:20 PM

what is a good cement mixture for a water fall?

I am late for work now, but can we pick this up later!

I am not sure you really need cement anyway!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: