GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hi Nedra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61284-hi-nedra.html)

14-05-2004 03:11 PM

Hi Nedra

Hi Nedra, I appreciate your comments about the pumps . I have posted a
better explanation of my statements. ANYWAY...I remember speaking to you a
long time ago. I live in Zone 6 in Illinois. We might have even swapped
some plants before...??? I'm live about 1-1/2 from St. Louis.
Anyway....just wanted to say Hi. I will check out your web site when I get
home. Thanks!! MIKE {:O)

Nedra 14-05-2004 07:08 PM

Hi Nedra

Hello Mike,
Yes ... you are absolutely right about the two of us talking
years ago! In fact, I think you once were interested in
attending a St. Louis pond society meeting or possibly the
work group that tends the Jewel Box gardens in Forest Park? I maybe wrong
on that one.... anyway, it is good to hear from you.!

Keep in touch :)

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6

wrote in message ...
Hi Nedra, I appreciate your comments about the pumps . I have posted a
better explanation of my statements. ANYWAY...I remember speaking to you

long time ago. I live in Zone 6 in Illinois. We might have even swapped
some plants before...??? I'm live about 1-1/2 from St. Louis.
Anyway....just wanted to say Hi. I will check out your web site when I get
home. Thanks!! MIKE {:O)

14-05-2004 08:04 PM

Hi Nedra

Yep, You have a much better memory than me{:O) That's me. {:O) From a while
back. {:O) MIKE
k.net...