GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - ka30p (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61399-ot-ka30p.html)

Ka30P 15-05-2004 10:08 PM

OT - ka30p

Update :-)
After two weeks eldest son is out of the hospital
after suffering his fifth collapsed lung.
Still has more surgery ahead of him but for now
we are so happy to have him home, to actually all
be home at the same time. Water gardening labradors
are keeping a close eye on him.
Lady Bullfrog still queen of the Frog Bog.
Band is practicing downstairs though it will be a while
before we hear the bass again as the bass player still
has a tube in his lung.
All is well in kathyland :-)

kathy :-)

joe 15-05-2004 11:07 PM

OT - ka30p

Kathy,

Glad to hear it. You definitely sound like you could use a good rest out by
the pond.

Joe

Nedra 16-05-2004 05:05 AM

OT - ka30p

Kathy Kathy .... my thoughts and prayers are with you and
family. :)

Joe has a good idea.....

Nedra

jammer 16-05-2004 09:04 AM

OT - ka30p

Good to hear things are getting back to normal. Normal? hahaha
(Takes one to know one)

Gabrielle 18-05-2004 06:08 AM

OT - ka30p

Sounds like pond time is definitely called for . . . as well as some lab
love. Hope healing goes quickly.

Gabrielle