Old 16-05-2004, 06:08 PM
SAM

Default Adhesive problem...

Hello, I am just building our first pond and in keeping with the rest of our
yard, I want to incorporate the natural elements that already exist. We
live in a very rocky area and have found the perfect place for the pond. At
the end of the pond site we have already dug, there are two very large
rocks, which will be perfect for adding a waterfall feature later, but they
too large to move to put the liner under them, and I am wondering how I
would adhere the liner to the existing rocks at the water line. Any ideas?

Old 16-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Mickey

Architectural Grade Silicone which can be bought at a Hardware or Home
Improvement stores in the Caulking Section. Not the cheap Acrylic or
Siliconized acrylic stuff. Expanding foam used for filling holes is also
very sticky. If I were going try this at the water line I would try the
silicone.