GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pictures of my pond! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61747-pictures-my-pond.html)

Roy Løvmyr 19-05-2004 11:12 PM

Pictures of my pond!

http://home.online.no/~roloevm/damsiden.cfm

Here are some pictures of my pond in Norway, Scandinavia.

Roy L.

Mosfunland 20-05-2004 01:08 AM

Pictures of my pond!

Here are some pictures of my pond in Norway, Scandinavia.

Lovely, thankyou for sharing, amazing to see pics from so far away.

Maureen

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 20-05-2004 01:05 PM

Pictures of my pond!

Nice pond! It would be nice to see a distant shot including all of it.

How deep is it? What happens in the winter? Does it ever freeze solid?

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net