GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Photos of my new pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/61895-photos-my-new-pond.html)

Denise 22-05-2004 02:06 AM

Photos of my new pond

The first photo loads slow, rest are quick :-)

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 22-05-2004 03:08 PM

Photos of my new pond

Nice pond, nice progress. They loaded fast for me.

jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

jammer 23-05-2004 09:02 AM

Photos of my new pond

On Fri, 21 May 2004 20:52:09 -0400, (Denise) wrote:

The first photo loads slow, rest are quick :-)

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Actually, the pics loaded super fast...

Very cute! My question is this:

When are you going to dig a bigger one? haha

(I have one like your first one and am trying to decide where i want
the new bigger one. I cant wait to customize one.

Denise 25-05-2004 02:06 AM

Photos of my new pond

On Fri, 21 May 2004 20:52:09 -0400, (Denise) wrote:
The first photo loads slow, rest are quick :-)
http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/
Denise
Visit my gardens:
http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc
Actually, the pics loaded super fast...
Very cute! My question is this:
When are you going to dig a bigger one? haha
(I have one like your first one and am trying to decide where i want the
new bigger one. I cant wait to customize one.
Jammer, this is the BIGGEST pond I'll have while living in this house.
One of these days we'll move to a warmer climate and I will have a HUGE
year round pond full of gorgeous koi.

I resized that first pic a few days ago so all load quick now. I will be
adding new pics of my fish with water lily in a few days.

Denise

~ jan JJsPond.us 30-05-2004 04:07 AM

Photos of my new pond

http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/