GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant tags (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62013-plant-tags.html)

HTH 23-05-2004 06:04 PM

Plant tags

I am looking for a source for aquatic plant tags.
I would prefer the aluminum type where one makes
a line with a stylus. But anything that will last
is OK.

~ jan JJsPond.us 30-05-2004 04:09 AM

Plant tags

We used the aluminum type the first year with the Demon Pond, couldn't
hardly make them out the next year. Personally I used the white plastic
tags a little bigger than a popsicle stick, write on it with permanent
marker and stick the name below the dirt.... if one has plasticware on
hand, white knives work well also. ~ jan

jrock64 30-05-2004 05:07 AM

Plant tags

Try using the old "classic' Dymo label maker the one that embosses the
letters into a colored tape.
Print the label then attach to regular plant label.

No ink to fade and the embossing should almost be permanent.

JRock

pictures from previous years.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jro...lst?.dir=/Pond

s.com...