GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hi John (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62027-hi-john.html)

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 23-05-2004 08:06 PM

Hi John

Hi John!

Welcome back. Haven't heard from you for a while.

How are your koi doing? Has the disease eased from last year?

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"John Rutz" wrote in message
yea i pulled all the cattails out of my pond lasyt fall and laid em out
to dry...... I noticed yesterday they are starting to grow.

John

Ka30P wrote:
Last summer I was surprised to find a bunch of
parrot's feather had survived after being yanked
out of the frog bog and tossed into the compost
pile.
Then we had a real crazy winter for us, 19 below,
followed by tons of snow.
Today I was out surveying the backyard and there
in the dregs of the old compost pile was parrot's
feather coming up again!!
(And it still survives in the frog bog ;-)

kathy :-)

Ka30P 23-05-2004 09:05 PM

Hi John

"John Rutz" wrote
yea i pulled all the cattails out of my pond lasyt fall and laid em out
to dry...... I noticed yesterday they are starting to grow.

Yo!
:-)

kathy :-)

John Rutz 23-05-2004 11:05 PM

Hi John

Jim and Phyllis Hurley wrote:
Hi John!

Welcome back. Haven't heard from you for a while.

How are your koi doing? Has the disease eased from last year?

Jim

not a sighn of it this year,,,, ponds doing great too.
\
John

Nedra 24-05-2004 02:05 AM

Hi John

Gosh - it seems like old times having you post!
Welcome back, John.

Nedra

~ jan JJsPond.us 27-05-2004 04:08 PM

Hi John