GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green Frog vs. Bullfrog (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62043-green-frog-vs-bullfrog.html)

Anne Lurie 24-05-2004 12:08 AM

Green Frog vs. Bullfrog

Those of you interested in comparing Green Frogs with Bullfrogs might be
interested in the following website:
http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek040515.html

I urge you to also check out the other portions of the website, as I've
always found it interesting.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Steve and Lisa 24-05-2004 01:03 PM

Green Frog vs. Bullfrog

Anne thank you so much for the link. This weekend we had a new frog at our
pond and when I described it to my father I said "he's got a keylime green
face". Once of the aspects of a Green Frog.......lime green upper lip!

Lisa
om...

Benign Vanilla 24-05-2004 04:10 PM

Green Frog vs. Bullfrog

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
Those of you interested in comparing Green Frogs with Bullfrogs might be
interested in the following website:
http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek040515.html

I urge you to also check out the other portions of the website, as I've
always found it interesting.

Thanks. I've added a link from IHMP!

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com