GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mad sez Hi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62058-mad-sez-hi.html)

Nedra 24-05-2004 05:07 AM

mad sez Hi

I got an email from 'mad' (the 15 miles north of Mexico/South Texas gal)
and she says she really misses everyone. She asked that I tell you this and
to tell everyone Hi.

Nedra in Missouri

RichToyBox 25-05-2004 02:06 AM

mad sez Hi

We miss her too.
--
RichToyBox
ink.net...

Ka30P 25-05-2004 03:02 AM

mad sez Hi

Nedra wrote I got an email from 'mad'

Waving at mad! "

kathy :-)

~ jan JJsPond.us 29-05-2004 04:09 AM

mad sez Hi

Is mad on an ISP without use net? ~ jan :o(

Nedra 29-05-2004 05:13 PM

mad sez Hi

Jan, I really don't know for sure. She just tells me her ISP doesn't
do newsgroups.

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
Is mad on an ISP without use net? ~ jan :o(

Steve and Lisa 29-05-2004 07:04 PM

mad sez Hi

Has she tried googling it under Groups? It's always a bit behind, but still
can post.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...roup=rec.ponds

Lisa

ink.net...