GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   faq? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62119-faq.html)

rasta 25-05-2004 12:09 AM

faq?

where is the faq for this group? did a google for it (in news) and
can't find it. my news server goes back to 07/03/03 and a seach
yielded nothing. thought i saw it a few weeks back (?). posting this
on a regular basis would be appropriate.

positive vibes, rasta
http://rynholland.tripod.com/
http://rynholland.tripod.com/pond/id2.html
http://rynholland.tripod.com/pond/id1.html

Ka30P 25-05-2004 12:09 AM

faq?

Well, there really isn't an
offical faq, so to speak.
But go here
http://www.iheartmypond.com/
for some good info that many of
us have contributed to.
And just ask here.

kathy :-)

Benign Vanilla 25-05-2004 05:23 PM

faq?

"rasta" wrote in message
where is the faq for this group? did a google for it (in news) and
can't find it. my news server goes back to 07/03/03 and a seach
yielded nothing. thought i saw it a few weeks back (?). posting this
on a regular basis would be appropriate.

positive vibes, rasta
http://rynholland.tripod.com/
http://rynholland.tripod.com/pond/id2.html
http://rynholland.tripod.com/pond/id1.html

We have a listing of amateur sites that includes a rec.ponds FAQ,
http://www.iheartmypond.com/General/...s/default.asp.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com