Old 28-05-2004, 04:06 AM
Mickey

Default Savio Skimmer and Bottom Drain

How would a person divide up the flow between the skimmer and the drain?
What would win the skimmer getting water from the top. Or the pressure from
the bottom drain pushing the water into the pump? I have been thinking of a
bottom drain just have not done it yet.

Old 29-05-2004, 02:08 AM
RichToyBox

Put a valve on each of the lines just before they come together so that you
can close whichever one down that you want. My bottom drain is 4 inch going
into and out of the vortex separator and then drops to 2 inch to go to the
pump. The skimmer is 2 inch pipe. 4 inch pipe will beat 2 inch pipe, so
you need some means of regulating the amount as desired.
--
RichToyBox