GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Money Saver Pump - Make offer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62853-money-saver-pump-make-offer.html)

Bob Sisson 01-06-2004 03:06 PM

Money Saver Pump - Make offer

I have a 1Hp "Moneysaver" pump, the one with the 1-phase to 3-phase
converter that is variable that I am no longer using.

I liked it, but we are no longer using the heavy filtration system that it
drove.

I needed the High pressure and high volume it could deliver.

I am in BOYDS MD. LOCALS ONLY please, as the Pump/controller combo is very
large and Heavy and would be expensive to ship.

I have several BAG FILTERS and other stuff that goes with it as well.

It kept the Pond really really clean, but took lots of maintenance and
electricity. 1-Hp running 7x24, even on the 3-phase controller, takes lots
of electricity.

Send me an email if you would like pictures, links or would like to stop by
and see the setup.
--

Remove VERMIN to reply

Bob Sisson
Keeper of the Dragon and other things at Redwall