GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tetra part (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62979-tetra-part.html)

Bonnie 03-06-2004 03:11 PM

Tetra part

Hi All,

I have a Tetra retro-fitted bottom drain. I need to
replace the flexible angle part. Does anyone know if
I can buy just this part or do I need to replace the
entire bottom drain?

--
Bonnie
NJ

Hal 03-06-2004 07:12 PM

Tetra part

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:04:49 GMT, Bonnie
wrote:

I have a Tetra retro-fitted bottom drain. I need to
replace the flexible angle part. Does anyone know if
I can buy just this part or do I need to replace the
entire bottom drain?

I just bought a Tetra replacement UV bulb and had to phone Drs Foster
and Smith. It wasn't listed so I cold find it on the web, but the
person I talked to found it in their catalog.

Regards,

Hal

Bonnie 03-06-2004 07:13 PM

Tetra part

wrote:

I just bought a Tetra replacement UV bulb and had to phone Drs Foster
and Smith. It wasn't listed so I cold find it on the web, but the
person I talked to found it in their catalog.

Regards,

Hal

Thanks you!
--