GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Obtaining pond flake food in the UK? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/62982-obtaining-pond-flake-food-uk.html)

A N Other 03-06-2004 04:05 PM

Obtaining pond flake food in the UK?

I have been buying bulk (2Kg bags) of flake food at my local shop - They can
no longer get supplies - Name and address on the bag is - Packed by Splash
Fish Products, Skipton, BD23 2LX, UK. - I have tried to find a phone number
without success. Please can anyone suggest where to buy Flake food at
reasonable prices.
Thank you.
Mack.

Alastair 03-06-2004 05:05 PM

"A N Other" wrote in message
I have been buying bulk (2Kg bags) of flake food at my local shop - They

can
no longer get supplies - Name and address on the bag is - Packed by Splash
Fish Products, Skipton, BD23 2LX, UK. - I have tried to find a phone

number
without success. Please can anyone suggest where to buy Flake food at
reasonable prices.
Thank you.
Mack.

A quick look at www.bt.com directory enquiry service reveals:-
HTH
Alastair

Splash Aquatics
(01756) 798157
29, Keighley Rd
Skipton
BD23 2LX

A N Other 04-06-2004 10:03 AM

Obtaining pond flake food in the UK?

Thank you Alastair - You made it look easy. I tried directory enquiries,
using their old name Spash Fish products, without any luck. Due to your
skills I will get in touch with them.
Cheers
Mack.