GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   UK plants sought (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/63216-uk-plants-sought.html)

Misty 08-06-2004 04:35 PM

UK plants sought

Can anybody supply me with two plants I am seeking for my pond?

Firstly a water soldier - a native or hardy one and not one sold at an
aquatic centre grown under tropical conditions!

Secondly an aquatic plant that grows in and out of the water and looks like
a feathery pine tree?

Willing to cover postage costs if anybody can help.

Misty

GrannyGrump 08-06-2004 04:36 PM

UK plants sought

Secondly an aquatic plant that grows in and out of the water and looks like
a feathery pine tree?

This sounds like 'parrot feather'

Misty 08-06-2004 04:36 PM

UK plants sought

"GrannyGrump" wrote in message

Secondly an aquatic plant that grows in and out of the water and looks

like
a feathery pine tree?

This sounds like 'parrot feather'

Maybe - do you have any please?