GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Describe Baby Goldfish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/63682-describe-baby-goldfish.html)

Heather 09-06-2004 03:16 PM

Describe Baby Goldfish

Can someone please describe a newly hatched baby goldfish? Eggs laid three days ago. This morning I saw what looked like a baby guppy only much, much thinner. Was this it?

Thanks,
Heather

Benign Vanilla 09-06-2004 03:16 PM

Describe Baby Goldfish

"Heather" wrote in message
. ..
Can someone please describe a newly hatched baby goldfish? Eggs laid three
days ago. This morning I saw what looked like a baby guppy only much, much
thinner. Was this it?

I have a mixture of minnows, koi and goldfish in my pond. I have had 2-3
spawning so far this year. I don't whose been shagging whom, but I can tell
you the fry look like two eye balls with a tiny body swimming around madly.

BV.