Old 26-06-2004, 10:04 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default first pond ( 2 )

I wonder why that is, perhaps someone should come up with car furniture
with steering wheels? ;o) ~ jan

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:40:37 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

I'm more comfortable behind the wheel than any place - except my pond.

Old 26-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Nedra

Nope - car furniture wouldn't work. It doesn't 'move' as in the movement of
car. Mom and I started out on a little drive the other day... ended up in
Arkansas.
So, we drove over to see my brother ... who had a hissy fit!! He thought
that
was too far from home. He still doesn't know our Mom. LOL

Nedra

s.com...

Old 27-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Bonnie

Nedra wrote:
Nope - car furniture wouldn't work. It doesn't 'move' as in the movement of
car. Mom and I started out on a little drive the other day... ended up in
Arkansas.
So, we drove over to see my brother ... who had a hissy fit!! He thought
that
was too far from home. He still doesn't know our Mom. LOL

Nedra

Hey Nedra,
If you ever head East, stop in for a visit. We're just
a mile from the interstate!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 28-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Go Nedra...Woohoo

--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Nedra" wrote in message
news
Thanks for the invite, Bonnie! What a lovely temptation .. ;-)

Old 27-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Registered User

Remember, your new pond may be the main features of your landscaping. Once you have a pond contour, the establishment of the general number of gallons you can get will be multiplied by the average depth of 7.5 cubic feet per gallon, the average length by average width of the rough idea.
Pond Filter
Old 27-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Registered User

I anticipate you should, we apperceive BV is bubbler up all the profits disposed bar. Drinking far added than his share, so his own posts assume to say! Course the Queen Porg has apparent Ice Wine. My sister purchased for me on my 50 B-day. Good affair it's is so expensive, I'd be Queen Winette with a pondless Kingdom.
What is Hydroponics