GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone else from the UK/Ireland? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/66726-anyone-else-uk-ireland.html)

SkyCatcher 19-06-2004 04:03 PM

Anyone else from the UK/Ireland?

Hi,

Brian is the name
Married with 3 kids
44 years old
living in Northern Ireland
recently made redundant (yipee from IT)
love fish

Ka30P 19-06-2004 05:03 PM

Anyone else from the UK/Ireland?

Hi Brian,

Actually from across the pond and across the continent but we love to see UK
area posters for their 'local' knowledge. Welcome to rec.ponds!

kathy :-)
algae primer

Matt Helliwell 19-06-2004 09:05 PM

SkyCatcher wrote:
Hi,

Brian is the name
Married with 3 kids
44 years old
living in Northern Ireland
recently made redundant (yipee from IT)
love fish

Me too (from the uk that is). Aged 39, 1 sprog and currently on pond
number two. I occasionally try and persuade the wife that having all the
lawn as a pond would be a good idea but she's not convinced.

I live is Surrey, England and have not bean made redundant from IT,
though I live in hope!

--
Matt Helliwell
matt at helliwell d0t me d0t uk

George Thompson 21-06-2004 03:10 PM

Matt Helliwell wrote in message ...
SkyCatcher wrote:
Hi,

Brian is the name
Married with 3 kids
44 years old
living in Northern Ireland
recently made redundant (yipee from IT)
love fish

Me too (from the uk that is). Aged 39, 1 sprog and currently on pond
number two. I occasionally try and persuade the wife that having all the
lawn as a pond would be a good idea but she's not convinced.

I live is Surrey, England and have not bean made redundant from IT,
though I live in hope!

I'm 21, with partner, 21 in Norwich Norfolk (UK). Still in employment
with IT, but not for long if I browse this group at work ;- )

I'm in the situation where my ponds are temporary - they move with me
(I'm a tub-ponder)

Prometheus Xex 22-06-2004 01:04 AM

Anyone else from the UK/Ireland?

No.