GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Extreme Ponding (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/66732-re-extreme-ponding.html)

Bonnie 19-06-2004 05:03 PM

Extreme Ponding

chagoi wrote:

How about the Pennsylvania Pond PHlop.
- Participants are judged on overall style, originality, execution,
and percentage of mud coverage while walking from plant shelf to plant
shelf, slipping and landing, in the mulm and mud, head first
(perfect 10).

Last years winner can be viewed @
My Big Phlop http://ourkoipond.com/MyBigPhlop.htm

Chagoi
www.ourkoipond.com

I think you'd win that category hands down, or should I say
face down?????

--
Bonnie
NJ