Old 29-06-2004, 11:14 PM
William Share

Default Bioforce 500 UVC replacement bulb

Does anyone know the manufacturer's part # for the Bioforce 500 replacement
bulb (5w) ? Ponds2Go has a good price on these, but they don't ship to
Canada. So I'd like to try to find the "non pond" price.

Old 30-06-2004, 12:11 AM
KenCo

William Share wrote:

Does anyone know the manufacturer's part # for the Bioforce 500 replacement
bulb (5w) ? Ponds2Go has a good price on these, but they don't ship to
Canada. So I'd like to try to find the "non pond" price.

take the bulb to any lg. elec. supply house,
usually they have them in stock.
it should be a U9LS I believe

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-831-5739 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced