Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Denise

Default A few pics of finished pond

All the landscaping is done! Oh sure, is it ever really finished LOL

http://community.webtv.net/dblbgy/pi.../mailedD27.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/dblbgy/pi.../mailedD28.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/dblbgy/pi.../mailedD29.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/mtcdrc2/p.../mailedD17.jpg

Denise

Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Go Fig

In article , Denise
wrote:

All the landscaping is done! Oh sure, is it ever really finished LOL

Nope, but you've made one very, very good start. Enjoy.

jay
Fri Jul 02, 2004

Old 03-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Heather

Hi Denise:

Nice pond. I especially like the way you put rocks further from the pond
edge so it doesn't look like a necklace of rock around the pond. Love your
bridge - did you make it???

Heather

Old 04-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Denise

Heather wrote Hi Denise:
Nice pond. I especially like the way you put rocks further from the pond
edge so it doesn't look like a necklace of rock around the pond. Love
your bridge - did you make it???

The bridge was purchased at a local greenhouse that offers wooden
furniture built by Amish carpenters in Pennsylvania. I had bought the
bridge two years ago and had it over river rocks in my Japanese style
garden. It just happened to be the right size for the new pond :-)
Besides looking nice, it offers shade for the fish.

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 17-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Pinkpggy

All the landscaping is done! Oh sure, is it ever really finished LOL

Isn't that the truth. LOL Great pictures.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html