GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   leaking pond :( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/78729-leaking-pond.html)

anon 11-07-2004 08:06 AM

leaking pond :(

Anybody have any miracle fixes for a pre-formed pond crack? I tried a
little of that expanding foam but when it expanded it enlarged the crack
just below it. GRRR. It's high up on the edge so the pond is not emptying
but the water level is staying down about 3 in. or so.

The pond is one of those 90 gallon small pre-formed wal-mart specials.

---

Stephen M. Henning 11-07-2004 09:03 PM

leaking pond :(

"anon" wrote:

Anybody have any miracle fixes for a pre-formed pond crack? I tried a
little of that expanding foam but when it expanded it enlarged the crack
just below it. GRRR. It's high up on the edge so the pond is not emptying
but the water level is staying down about 3 in. or so.

Yes, go to a pond shop. Most of the pre-formed ponds crack and a repair
kit is par for the course.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman