GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New pond: ideas? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/78841-new-pond-ideas.html)

JGW 13-07-2004 12:03 PM

New pond: ideas?

Hi. I'm going to be moving soon and I need to build a pond for my
fish in the new location.

I'm looking for easy setup, low maintenance--just want my fishies to
be happy and healthy.

Suggestions?

Thanks to all of you for being such a wonderful group. I learn so
much from you!!

Joan
________________
Joan G.Wikler
)

San Diego Joe 15-07-2004 05:05 AM

New pond: ideas?

"JGW" wrote:

Hi. I'm going to be moving soon and I need to build a pond for my
fish in the new location.

I'm looking for easy setup, low maintenance--just want my fishies to
be happy and healthy.

Suggestions?

Thanks to all of you for being such a wonderful group. I learn so
much from you!!

Joan
________________
Joan G.Wikler
)

Joan,

That's a pretty broad question. Dig a hole, put in liner, water, plants &
fish ;)

Can you be a little more specific? How big, kind of fish, where do you live,
what kind of filtration do you think you might want, etc, etc.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.