GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lemon Comet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/78842-lemon-comet.html)

Cam 13-07-2004 12:03 PM

Lemon Comet

I've read about bright yellow 'Lemon Comet' goldfish. Does anybody
here have one or know a source to get one? I think a different colour
like that would be an interesting addition to my pond.

Cam

WilsonKKW 13-07-2004 01:03 PM

Lemon Comet

I've read about bright yellow 'Lemon Comet' goldfish. Does anybody
here have one or know a source to get one? I think a different colour
like that would be an interesting addition to my pond.

I don't own one,but I found this site
http://www.50connect.com/index.asp?m...ct.com/50c/fis
handbirds.asp%3Farticle%3D1244http://www.50connect.co.uk/admentor/admentor
/popUpLog.asp?fID=11

Janet 13-07-2004 02:02 PM

Lemon Comet

I've never seen a lemon comet but we do own a black one. Welll she was
completely black but this year is turning bronze on her belly. :o)
Janet in hot, humid Niagara Falls